Wednesday, October 29, 2008

money for nothing

I'm experimenting with GoDaddy for website hosting, and by "experimenting" I mean trying to get as many features as I can without actually paying for anything.

Well, you get what you pay for. Ads aside, I'm not a fan of the 'website tonight' site builder, even though I've successfully built client sites using that tool in the past. I don't like their (free) blog tools, primarily because of what you can't integrate, ie Flickr photostreams (you can upload one pic at a time, no thanks) and the Twitter feed is spotty at best.

I may use it for lolawillamena.me but I think I'll either host marivic.me somewhere else or pony up and upgrade. Still don't know what to do with my blogger account but hey, at least I know what DOESN'T work.

No comments: