Criminy, the week's barely started and it feels like I'm starting on 4th and 10.
Things I'll talk about after I catch my breath:
- Jeff's home. YAY omg YAY. It's just so very nice to have him home where he belongs. And Lola couldn't get off the couch fast enough (just about tripping in the tangle of covers she'd creating squirming free) to run over and hug him up. That was awesome.
- "Come to Jesus" meeting at the house. Cannot. Clean. Up. After. EVERYONE. Dammit.
- Work. For real, oh the amounts of work to plow through...
- Maybe mention the Motrin ad. I can say this because no one actually reads this blog, but: huh? It was tongue-in-cheek to a very specific audience (clearly the non-baby-wearing-audience) but not the federal offense it's been made out to be. More later, just wanted to say it's interesting to see the backlash play out online, will track to see if the backlast translates to measurable gains/losses for Motrin brand.
- Diet. Blah. Did well going into week-end and then ran outta steam yesterday afternoon. It's ok, progress takes time.
More later, deep breath...