Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day...2?

Jeff and Chris are hauling ass cross-country. Last night, I cooked (well, re-heated leftovers), Lola and I did our 'exercises' (with Danielle, ha HA) and had our cuddle/show/books/songs. The imp (Lola, not Danielle) snuck outta bed and got herself all comfy cozy on the couch with a blanket and the TV on before I sent her back to bed. Oh, that sad pathetic cry when she's busted could the world be MORE unfair? It's more than a little heartbreaking.

But then I got sucked into watching "Juno" and marveled at the similarity between Juno's dad and mine, physically uncanny. And I like to think that, had our communication been closer then to what it is now, my dad and I would have had similar moments. The difference is that I kept Ashlei, and he showed his support once it was real.

Anyway (more on that huge topic another time) it was a relaxing, productive evening. And, I'm at 129. Life's good.

No comments: