Sunday, March 29, 2009

Got rhythm

The new rhythm of my days is exhausting and exhilarating at the same time.

Every waking moment is consumed by my obligations to the day job, while drumming up business for the new venture. Interestingly enough, the work I do to ramp up ValenciaPR is excellent practice for my client base. I'm using a super-basic CMS and need to integrate Twitter etc. It's do-able, but not necessarily pretty. I've decided NOT to upgrade to a fancier CMS in that I need to relate to the real-life, real-time challenges faced by my clients. So yah, a ton of work but I'm spending my rare Sunday afternoon in the house BY MYSELF on it so my heart's in it, clearly.

Jeff's been creating monstrous, wondrous forts for Lola in the living room. Today's version included a skylight (courtesy of strategically draped blankets) and the rest of the world just melts away as I hear them laughing and negotiating. These fools crack me up.

No comments: